Full Hook Up
$25.00 per day
$150.00 per week
$450.00 per month
$17.00 per day
$102.00 per week
$300.00 per month
$10.00 per day
$60.00 per week
$5.00 per day
$20.00 per year
$10.00 per each additional vehicle
after 1st $20.00 payment
Rules & Regulations
- Camping is allowed mid-April weather and conditions permitting to October 31.
- From November 1 to mid-April the campground is open from 7:00 am until dark.
- Swimming is allowed in designated areas only from 10:00 am until sunset. No lifeguard is on duty. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Pets are not allowed on beach or in swimming pond.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. Noise which can be heard at a distance of two camp sites away shall be deemed unreasonable.
- Check-out time for each campsite is at 3:00 pm on the date of departure.
- All reservations are made per online reservation system.
- Full payment is required at time of reservation.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to register for a campsite. All minor campers must be accompanied by at least 1 adult per campsite.
- No more than one camping unit per site. A camping unit is defined as a tent, travel trailer, pop-up, fifth wheel, etc.
- No more than two tents may be located per site.
- Maximum continuous camping time allowed is two weeks. Excluding monthly sites. Your camping unit must physically vacate the camping site after two weeks.
- Cancellations made within 15 to 29 days of scheduled arrival are subject to a penalty equal to 50% of the reservation fee.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days prior to scheduled arrival day are non-refundable.
- No refunds due to inclement weather or change of plans.
General Campground Rules
- Motorized vehicles are to be used on designated pathways only and are not allowed on public trails. Speed limit within campground is 10 mph. To ensure safety, please abide all stop signs.
- Vehicle parking is allowed at designated parking areas only.
- Fishing shall be in accordance with the regulations of the Iowa Department of Natural Resources as posted. Any boats, kayaks or similar types of equipment with paddles or the like are allowed in the fishing ponds only. No such equipment is allowed in the swimming pond.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the public trail system. Kegs are not allowed in the campground.
- Dumpsters are conveniently located throughout the campground to assist you in keeping the campground and facilities clean.
- Smoking is prohibited in public buildings including shelter houses and bathhouses.
- Household pets are allowed but must be leashed & attended at all times. Pet owners must pick up and discard pet waste in the campground dumpsters. Barking will not be tolerated. See City of Rock Valley Code for allowable pets.
- Illegal activity is strictly prohibited. Such activity shall be grounds for immediate removal from the campground and revocation of privileges.
- Possession of fireworks, firearms and weapons is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Tank water shall be disposed in designated areas only. Disposal on open ground is prohibited.
- All fires shall be in equipment provided for that purpose and shall be extinguished after use. Cutting firewood on City property is prohibited. No glass or garbage permitted in fire rings.
- By City Ordinance, no minors under 16 years of age may be in a public place unless accompanied by an adult during the hours of 10:30 pm and 5:00 am. No minors 16 and 17 years of age may be in a public place unless accompanied by an adult during the hours of 12:00 am (Midnight) and 5:00 am.
- All campers and guests assume any and all risks of injury and damage to their person or property arising from and out of their entrance upon and/or use of the Rivers Bend Campground. The City of Rock Valley is not responsible for any accidents or damages to persons or property.
All campers and guests assume any and all risks of injury and damage to their person or property arising from and out of their entrance upon and/or use of the Rivers Bend Campground. The City of Rock Valley is not responsible for any accidents or damages to persons or property. Any violation of the rules can result in the denial of entrance and use privileges. The City of Rock Valley reserves the right to deny entrance and use privileges to Rivers Bend Campground to any person.